- About Us
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Registered Address||S. No. 287/1, Pappampatti Road, Kannampalayam P.O., Coimbatore- 641402, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration No - (330121214581)|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 25 - 50 Crore|
|Size of Premises||10,000 square feet|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
|Location Photo 3|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentGood Financial Position & TQM|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||32930*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
These Sections are:
- Quality controlling
- Customer Satisfaction
Some of the key personnel of our organization are:
- Pest control experts
- Quality controllers
- Skilled and semi-skilled workforce
- Dynamic sales and marketing executives
- Customer care personnel
- R&;D experts
Corporate Social Responsibilities
E-Waste Management and Handling Rules
E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their useful life. E-wastes are considered dangerous, as certain components of some electronic products contain materials that are hazardous, depending on their condition and density. The hazardous content of these materials pose a threat to human health and environment. Discarded computers, refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, VCRs, stereos, copiers, fax machines, electric lamps, cell phones, audio equipment , other Electronic Items and batteries if improperly disposed can leach lead and other substances into soil and groundwater. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled in an environmentally sound manner so that they are less harmful to the ecosystem.
Benefits of E-waste Recycling
Electronics Recycling Conserves Natural Resources
Electronics Recycling Supports the Community
Electronics Recycling Creates Employment Locally
Electronics Recycling Helps Protect Public Health and the environment
Do’s & Don’ts
· Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
· Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers/Dismantler handle your electronic(i.e. LED TV’s and accessories)productsAlways call at our toll-free No’s to Dispose products that have reached end-of life
· Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
· Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
· Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
E-WASTE MANAGEMENT PLAN
· In developing country like India, most E-Waste lands up in the informal sector where it is recycled without any consideration to health and environment. We, being responsible citizen contributes our share of Environmental Responsibility and aiding in taking care of our environment.
· Abiding by all the pertinent laws associated with E-Waste Management, Our Company has been continuously working towards the same. Our company has partnered with M/s E-Waste Recyclers India (EWRI).
· Together with M/s E-Waste Recyclers India, we have been doing its best in order to proffer environmentally sound management of electronic devices which have reached their end- of-life and to comply with the new India E-Waste Management and Handling rules in providing drop-of centers and environmentally sound management of end of life electronics.
· M/s E-Waste Recyclers India has obtained authorizations from the appropriate governmental agency for their processing facilities. EWRI will receive and recycle customer returned equipment, including all the E-Waste.· Where and how can you recycle your E-Waste?
Our E-Waste program starts with receiving E-Waste pickup request from our end customers through toll free number after which EWRI who is our Authorized Recycler collects it and transports it to the collection centre. . The solo aim is to serve the Environment keeping it clean
The inception of balaji Elctronics was in 1993, under the leadership of Mr. S. Durairaj, a renowned industrialist. Spread over an are of of 25000 sq. feet, the company is equipped with a state of the art infrastructure and a well dedicated work force. The brand Blaji Electronics introduced in the marked, Hunter Mosquito Terminator, gained a reputation as an effective solution to the mosquito threat, with in a very short span of time Since then , when it comes to grows in the sale , Hunter never had to look back. The core team behind the design and development of Hunter mosquito terminator bats are keen on updating the instrument as per the changes take place in the technology scenario. And definitely, the focus on quality is what helps hunter remain a market leader. The success of hunter in turn works as a powerful fuel in the future projects of balaji Electronics.